The original Pokit bag, designed in 1999, the Utility Capsule is a light-weight crossbody and messenger bag ideal for cyclists. Colours: Black
Internal dimensions: 25 (h) x 33 (w) x 20 (d) cm
We bother to use equestrian grade threads and saddle stitch on our nylon bags because quality and performance matter. This distinctive industrial design, now a cult classic, is one of our original four bags that came to being in 1999. Its' innovative 3D pattern is neatly covered by a darted and eclipsed lid. Inspired by journeys made criss-crossing London, the goal was simply to design a better bag for the "street". A vision of the future in cordura nylon.
Fastened with quick release fixtures it is as easy-to-use as any functional messenger bag, but more spacious. The smooth seatbelt strap, angled to just off 45 degrees for comfort won't damage your clothing either.
- Made from waterproof durable nylon canvas
- Lined in heavy-duty waterproof pvc
- Saddle stitched
- 3mm hand-waxed bridle leather detailing
- User friendly click-lock closure with velcro
- Adjustable non-abrasive seatbelt webbing strap
- Easy access domed external zip pocket
- Secure internal zip pocket for phone and keys