The Pokit take on an essential piece of kit, the ever casual, free-spirited backpack. Big enough to hold city life; tech, trainers and essentials it is the ultimate hands free bag. The commute is made a little more pleasant. Colours: Black
This iconic backpack shape has been around forever it seems. It's the knapsack of wholesome teenage USA as embodied by movies like Stand By Me and Back To The Future. It's as American as cherry Coca Cola: The all American outdoors icon of suburban teenage independence and adolescent freedom…Walkman not included.
The Pokit take adds volume inspired by Buckminster Fuller and has chunky comfortable straps. The interior 'architecture' is left open plan and versatile for work or leisure.
- Made from waterproof natural rubber bonded canvas
- Lined in natural unbleached cotton
- Saddle stitched
- Trimmed in 3mm hand-waxed bridle leather
- Solid cast brass hardware, nickel plated for silver finish
- Full YKK zip closure protected by storm flap
- Heavy duty canvas carry straps and bridle leather handle
- Padded back
- Protective bridle leather base
- Secure internal zip pocket for phone, keys, wallet